Don’t throw those jars into the recycle bin! Moving and melting glass takes a lot of energy & emissions. Reusing is the way to go! At Mama & Hapa’s, you can bring in your used jars and participate in a closed loop system where we can prevent items from entering landfills and give them a longer life. Please keep in mind that we are not a recycling center, and we need help to ensure that donated containers are sanitary & ready to use.
Bring ’em in!
- Thoroughly washed, no residue
- Containers have a lid or cap
- Glass containers only; plastic caps/lids OK
- Plastic – We are no longer accepting plastic containers of any kind.
- Food or soap residue (including strong smells)
- Bleach or scented detergent containers (harsh chemical residue)
- Containers without lids or caps
- Containers under 1 oz size (too small for dispensers)
- Prescription or OTC drug containers. (supplements are ok)
- Non-dishwasher safe containers